CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, September 17, 2009

Strange Encounters

Things that make one go "hmmm"?! I just got the strangiest friend request on my facebook. It is an ex's Wife. I was briefly engaged to him. This same person's name is on my son's birth certificate ( long story about why is name is on Daniels birth certificate, and one of these days I will blog about it ). I have NOT gone looking for him, because that is the past and he is NOT Daniels father. My son knows the truth and knows who is father truly is.

I have no idea why is wife has added me after all these years. When we were engaged she wasn't even in the picture. I spoke with her about 4 years after me and the fellow split up. Alot was discussed that day, and I plainly told her than that he was liar, he was in contact with me, and of course like all men, he denied it. She (the wife) at the time didn't believe it, so I elected to meet her at St. Mary's Square, and with both of us standing their she called him. She told him where she was and who she was with. He got very angry, and if I am remember correctly they fought that evening when she got back home. But I think in the end he told her the truth, who knows.

To make it plain and simple and out in the open. I AM NOT INTERESTED in this fellow. Like I said that is the past and that is where it needs to stay.

I don't know what is going on for her to add me. Not sure if their marriage is rocky at this moment in time, but I certainly will NOT be put in the middle of what is or is not occurring. I have not spoken to this fellow in over 11 yrs almost 12, and I don't care to now.

It will be interesting to see what comes of this addition, I am still saying hmmmm....

2 comments:

  1. The things that make you say Hmmmmmmmmmmmm! Wonder what thats all about??!! Its one of those things, if you proceed, do it with caution! lol!

    ReplyDelete

Leave me some love xx