CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, November 28, 2009

Very Blessed Thanksgiving

We had a a wonderful blessed day on Thanksgiving day. I outdid myself so my parents and children say. I made a Turkey, Spiral ham decked out with pineapple, cherries, and a sweet apple glaze, homemade dressing, homemade mashed potatos, and dinner rolls! It was so delicious, and I still have left overs, nom nom. For dessert we had pumpkin pie dazzled with whipped topping. Everyone was able to eat til they hurt rofl. Sadly, on this day my youngest left for the wknd with his dad @ 1 p.m., so he was unable to eat the dinner I prepared *sigh. I miss him like crazy and can't wait until Sunday comes as he will be back home!

The kiddos return back to school on Monday, and no sooner do they start, they will be on Christmas break! I have a few more items to purchase for them for Christmas, and than the fun begins with the wrapping and hiding :) I am more excited about this year than any other year, because despite everything that has come our way, we've managed to stay ahead of the game. I couldn't be more blessed!

Also along with my daughters help and my oldest son's help we put up our tree and decked it out last night. We also sat down and watched Santa Claus :) Tim Allen is such a Character!

I hope each of you had a wonderful Thanksgiving!

Much love xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me some love xx