CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, December 27, 2009

Christmas Day December 25th, 2009

We had a wonderful Christmas! And I sure all of my friends and family did too. The kids were thrilled with what Santa brought and left for them. So I am blessed. I did have a really great blessing this year. This is the first year in 20 years that my father has had Christmas off. What a blessing to have spend this Christmas with both of my folks, and children. Andrew left on Christmas Day at 1 pm to spend Christmas with his dad, and will be returning on the 3rd of January. I sure do miss my little man, and will be happy when he is back home!

Here is a picture of our tree and the gifts Santa left for the kids!

Photobucket

Until next time .. :)
Love to all!
Tammers & Family!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me some love xx